Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yoo hoo...

Today's haze like quite bad.Visibility is not very good. The only plus sign is can't smell the burnt smell. Stuck at traffic a lil longer but still made it to office in time.

Supposed to have a meeting with JKR today. Called every extension I have with me to confirm my meeting but no one picked up at all. Maybe I should just drop in and surprise them.

Woke up to the news that Xabi Alonso is going to Real soon. Really sad. Besides his super passes, he's the one we look for to get the opposition players red card. I'm not quite sure whether Rafa can find someone as superb as him, but maybe if he can get a great striker to partner Torres, then Gerrard can go back to his midfield role, with Mash as the holding mf.(Hope Barca don't prise him away too) If Real really paid 30mil pound for Alonso, then Rafa's making a 200% profit for a player he bought for a mere 10mil pound 4 years ago.

To add more variety in here, I might write a long story(like novel) and post chapter by chapter when I had it. Look it out in the Novel label later. Need to put my thinking cap to create a great story. Hope my lazyness won't kick in with this one.

Right... signing off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment