Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tak Sedap

Well, I can't make it to lunch with my colleagues today cos have a meeting at 2pm. Was early so I stop by at a roadside stall at Jln Chan Sow Lin to grab a bite, rojak and cendol for lunch. Turns out it sucks big time. Really sangat tak sedap. But no choice, telan saja la. It's cheap, though. RM3.50 for both rojak and cendol. Well, that's one stall I'm never gonna go back again.

Footie fans got another round of shock in game 2. Newly promoted Burnley provides the shock of the day with the 1-0 defeat of champion Man Utd. Spurs turn on the heat by going top of the league with a 5-1 win away to Hull. Else, it's back to business by Gerrard and co, with the captain assist twice in a 4-0 win against Stoke, who held them to a goaless draw last season, twice. Torres opened the scoring spree, Glen Johnson scored no 2, his first goal in his home debut, Kuyt and N'gog seal it in the second half. Hopefully they can continue the free scoring against Aston Villa on Monday. Also will miss watching the game again...why can't they play on Sunday???

Had a bad luck in the morning. While squeezing my way through the traffic before Sunway toll at LDP, this 1 tonne lorry keeps squeezing into my lane. He was very close on my left. I let him pass, hoping he doesn't touch my car. But no, he chose to scratch my left side mirror with his rear side. And I'm not sure whether he didn't know it or pretending cos he doesn't have any reaction. Damn...Kanasai.

Went to renew my passport this morning at Subang Airport there. Was there yesterday but too many ppl, so have to abandon the plan and come back today, earlier. There were only 2 counters ooen and the machine at the kiosk is not working, and I don't think it can reach us in time with 20ppl on queue and it's 8.40am. (I start work at 9am) So, come back today lor. Reached at about 8am. Kanasai today they open 4-5 counters. I don't even have to wait for my turn and it was all done within 5 minutes. Can collect new passport within 2 hours but decided to drop by tomorrow to pick it up.

So, today reached office 1/2 hour early. Yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment