Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life's Like That

It's hard to get people to gather together nowadays. I've been trying to hold 2 different gatherings for 2 different sets of people this month. While the total ppl are over 50, I only managed to get about 10 to 15ppl to join the gatherings. It's kinda sad too.

But I understand the situation. Life after school/university is definitely different. There wasn't any time to gather around and have fun. All people have gone to the point where they are in the rat race to survive the world today. Work and own family come first. No, mostly work will come first. If work doesn't come first, the the rest won't be able to come later. Also, some are all over the world.

But 10 to 15 ppl is still not bad. At least we still have some people to have fun with. Sure, the more is better, but less is not worse. So, will take this time to enjoy and have fun with them cos you'll never know, these times will be one of the memories you'll cherish later.

Other news..football..yay. The season has started. BPL will start this weekend. But Liverpool's game is on Sunday. Usually I will bo song cos need to wait another day to see them play, but this time, thankfully it's on Sunday. Why, cos I have plans this Saturday night, so will definitely miss the game if it's on Saturday. Woo hoo. I don't want to do prediction cos I will always be rooting for Liverpool all the way. Kinda worried tho with the central defensive injury problems. But I think Chelsea will be quite strong cos they don't have big names leaving. Not like the other big 4, where Alonso left Liverpool, Ronaldo n Teves left MU and Adebayor left Arsenal. It could be interesting if Man City with 9 forwards can join in the exclusive big 4 status.

I still haven't start on my story writing. A bit lazy and out of idea. Maybe should sit still for one day to think of a great plot for the story. Come come my idea.

That's all for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment