Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Novel Prologue

Last night I started to draft my first chapter. It was hard thinking of the story and plots and characters. In the end, it suddenly came. Yay..free flow but had to stop cos it's 2am already. Will continue today.

But as a standard quote... "Cerita ini adalah rekaan semata-mata. Tidak ada kaitan dengan yang hidup atau yang mati."

There you go..haha. Anyway, it's a fantasized story, and it will include some facts from the real world. You might find some characters resemble you. And the story may seems familiar, maybe blast from the past or somewhere you read before.

Sneak peak? I have no idea cos I just started on the first chapter...haha. Wait if you can.. and please don't expect new story everyday.. sometimes the idea just stopped coming... maybe few hours, maybe few days, maybe few weeks or maybe few months. But you can pester me if it's not updated for so so long.

Thanks for your support ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment