Monday, August 17, 2009

First Game Over

Ok, Liverpool lost in their first game. Sad. I have to admit that they play like sh*t in the first half. It's better in the second half but they don't really deserve to win with that kind of performance. I also admit that I thought referee is "kayu". IMHO, it's a clear penalty on the push on Voronin by the Spurs' first goalscorer. The handball is no issue. And I'm furious on how easy the referee give free kicks to Spurs whose player fell with a soft touch. Well, I'm not going to get banned for critisizing the stupid referee. Stupid stupid stupid.

Anyhow, it's quite a concern on the way they played last night. They only get lively when Yossi was introduced. I thought Johnson was all sorts before his surge run to get the penalty. They let Spurs control the game. Wednesday is the first home game against Stoke. Hopefully they don't park bus in front of their goal again. And hopefully Rafa can find a key to unlock the bus and drive it away so that his boys can score.

Back to BPL, all 10 games ended up with winners, no draw. 6 away winners. 4 debutants scored. Shock of the day is of course Arsenal's 6-1 win at Goodison Park. Only 6 of 10 games will be played next in the midweek. Cos there's qualifying games to the European Games in midweek also.

Anyway, back to reality. A bit busy over the weekend. Had a gathering with some of the old old old batch of MMURCS. For pics you can check my facebook. Also played badminton on Sunday afternoon having missed it a week before. Now my right leg is sore :(

Was quite upset that Malaysia didn't have any representatives in Badminton World Championship in India. Ccan't believe the Datuk Lee stuck at QF. The doubles also crashed out in the semis, when they are so close to make it to the finals.

I still haven't got any update on my stories. Still lazy and lazy. Haha. Ok, maybe will continue brainstorming today.

Will do another review of BPL on Thursday although I might not be able to watch it. Biasa la midweek game sure 3am here.

Okla..nothing to write liao

No comments:

Post a Comment