Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Malaysia First Homestay Website

I think most of us like to go for a vacation whether it is alone, with your other half, with other couples or with the whole gang of friends? Some of us do have budget constraints when it comes to accommodation. What type of accommodation are we looking for? For a vacation, probably we won’t be in the room all the time, usually at night where we will hit the showers and hit the sack.

If that’s the case, as long as the place to stay is clean and comfortable, maybe you can consider crossing out expensive hotels off your list. So where do you want to stay? At homestay of course! It’s becoming a trend now for travelers to look for homestay instead of hotels to spend the night. It’s mushrooming everywhere. Question is: where to find these homestay?

Enter Malaysia Homestay! Basically it’s a classified for homestays in Malaysia, your one stop website to search for the best and nearest homestay in the whole of Malaysia. You can find room or house to rent on a daily basis. It’s simple and the descriptions are easy to understand.

I find this very useful if I just want to have a short stay outstation. For example if I have to attend a friend’s wedding outstation and do not want to fork my money for hotels, I can just look at this website to find me a room. Even better if I can rent the whole house and stay with my friends who are coming along. From the pictures posted, they looked clean and comfortable so I think this is a good option for me. Never mind if there’s no breakfast because I can actually taste the local delicacies instead.

So, if you want have a budget constraint and yet want a clean and comfy room to stay, lookout for homestay and from here, you can search for your ideal homestay. Easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment